|Client in Port Aransas, TX Interior by Phyllis V. Sayre, ASID
Property of PSI designed interiors Reproduction Prohibited
Owner: Sayre Builders
Chris has been in the building industry for 24 years. He was a
Union Ironworker for 14 years. He is a Licensed Builder. Chris'
strong background gives him expertise in all areas of building &
interior design. He believes in doing the job right & takes pride in
Sayre Builders and PSI Designed Interiors work together on all
We use licensed plumbers & electricians. We have good
contractors in all areas of remodeling. We are proud that our
contractors have demonstrated quality work time & time again.
|~ ~ ~ psi designed interiors ~Rockport,TX ~ phone/fax (361)729-9030 ~
|Phyllis V. Sayre, ASID
Owner of PSI DESIGNED INTERIORS.
She has been in the interior design business, and an artist for
over 37 years. She has a strong belief in God & the value of
individual lives. Her approach to interior design is the same as
her approach to a blank canvas. "I love to start a new project, create
that new vision, and see it transpire."
Phyllis believes each project should reflect the personality of the
client. People have their own DNA, their own fingerprints, and
therefore should have their own environment.
Phyllis has developed a free look with color and texture. The
paint is applied in heavy layers to create a dimensional view.
Phyllis loves to express emotion in her art.
* 32 years experience in interior design
* Professional member ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
* President of ASID Ohio/South Kentucky Chapter 1999-2000
* Distinguished Service Award 1996, 1998, 2001
* ASID Ohio/South Kentucky Chapter, Certificate of Appreciation 2000
*Columbus, Ohio Association Chair
* Speaking Engagement Architectural Digest, June 2004
* 45 years experience as Artist
* Owner of PSI designed interiors for 22 years
* Published Columbus Dispatch, June 2001, August 2001, April 2002
* Who's Who in Interior Design
* Honorable Mention Art Award Odessa, TX Museum of Art
* First Place Art Award Roscoe Fair & Festival
* Published Corpus Christi Sunday Homes , Nov. 14, 2004,